Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Welcome to Champion International Moving’s Employment Portal where you can view current job openings and apply for positions online.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Champion International Moving, Ltd was created in 1991. The initial team of Ron Smith, Ron Schmitt, Faye Brockman, Rudy Planavsky, Bill Fogarty, Marcy Robertson, Paulette Cherico, and Pat Henry created a company centered on loyal customer relationships, dedicated employees and reliable quality. To this day, the founders still work hand in hand with employees, encouraging these ideals every day. The success of Champion is evident by longstanding account partnerships, tenure of employees and continual high marks in quality.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all aspects of a Household Goods move.
- Thoroughly review all authorizations, account requirements, country requirements.
- Read and respond to emails and phone messages quickly and efficiently.
- Communication should always remain professional.
- Confirmation of all key dates; shipment management
- Vendor management/selection/coordination as per account and company requirements.
- Complete daily tasks in a timely manner. Accurate data/notes entered in CG and 3rd party systems according to policy.
- Confirm all paperwork is correct prior to submitting to clients, agents or accounts.
- Insurance policy collection, review and submission to insurance department or 3rd party company per policy.
- Financials - completion of DR upon receipt of actuals. All invoicing to be completed as needed according to account and company policies.
- Review and approve/dispute final charges within specified agreement.
- Proactive resolution of action item screen invoices.
- Check tariffs and/or lane/city rates
- Complete review of all pre-move survey results.
- Submit rate quotations via email and/or through 3rd party systems as required.
- Maximize gross profit. The 6 most important times of the shipment: quoting, booked, surveyed, actuals, billed, and when any changes occur.
- Cost Management - address and resolve financial issues with vendors.
- Collect all required backup documentation for 3rd party audits. Assist with resolution of audits.
- Proper Email protocol - Email archiving all emails to the correct file in CG.
- Phone calls and work after hours as needed.
- Recognize sales opportunities and pass along to the appropriate parties.
- Other miscellaneous duties/tasks as assigned/required.